Scheme Code SSF101:
This scheme is for low income students. Students can avail up to maximum 03 semesters assistance can be provided with the condition of income filtration by the Regional Committee. The following fee remission/concession rates to the students may be applicable:
AIOU Continuing Student (enrolled in 2nd Semester onwards) with monthly income of less than Rs. 18,000/- .
The regional fee concession committee in each semester will assess the student’s requirement and recommend the fee concession subject to following conditions/guidelines:
- Availability of Funds
- Priority Areas (Low Literacy Areas)
- Proportion of Financial Support
- to increase the beneficiaries
- get only those who really wish to study
- linkage with the performance
How to Apply:
The procedure to apply in this scheme is very simple. Main steps are given below:
- To get this financial support you have to download the application form and apply on the prescribed application form along with requisite documents in his/her concerned Regional Office during the Admission Opening Months.
- The Regional Assistance Committee constituted in the Regions recommends the Financial Support according to the criteria which is conveyed to all Regions by the Director Students Affairs in each semester.
- After approval of Competent Authority, list of students awarded Financial Support will be displayed on the notice board of the Regional Office.
- The students will have to deposit the remaining fee in the prescribed bank branch and submit the chalan form in the Regional Office for further processing.