Scheme Code SSF103:
The merit scholarship will be available to students enrolled in any programme. The scholarship will serve as an initiative to generate competition among students. The students scoring 75% and above marks will be eligible for merit scholarship subject to availability of funds.
Continuing students (2nd Semester) can apply for merit scholarship scoring aggregate 75% and above marks in their latest result.
Amount of scholarship:
Amount of scholarship will depend upon the availability of funds and the academic performance of applicant.
How to Apply:
The procedure to apply in this scheme is very simple. Main steps are given below:
- To get Merit Scholarship you have to download the application form and apply on the prescribed application form along with requisite documents and challan form (student copy) of the particular semester in which he gained 75% or above marks and submit it in your concerned Regional Office within 15 days of Result announcement.
- The Regional Director/HOD will verify the contents i.e. particulars of the students, verification of obtained marks according to the policy etc., decide whether he/she is eligible and then forward applications to the Directorate of Student Advisory & Counseling Services.
- List of students to whom scholarship recommended will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Regional Campus/DSA.
- Selected students will be issued cheques of their scholarship amount by Treasurer Department.
- Regions/Department will strictly observe the eligibility criteria and level wise budget proportion and grant scholarship accordingly.
- The Regions/Department will recommend the student for merit scholarship with the condition that the student has not been granted any fee remission from any other scheme.
- The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from one scheme only in the semester except “Earn to Learn” Scheme.