Scheme Code SSF102:
Under this scheme, AIOU offers part time work opportunities for its students to acquire necessary skills, earning and on job experience. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage and assist its students in pursuit of higher studies. The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from other schemes along with working under this scheme.
Only continuing students enrolled in second semester onwards can apply for Earn to Learn Scheme.
Maximum Working Hour:
There will be 160 maximum working hours in a calendar month.
How to Apply:
The procedure to apply in this scheme is very simple. Main steps are given below:
- To avail this opportunity, you can download the Application Form from the below link and submit it in its respective Regional Office/Department or directly to Directorate of Student Advisory Services throughout the semester.
- You will be called by the Regional Office/Faculties/Department or directly to Directorate of Student Advisory Services as per his/her requirement for work.
- Regional Offices/ Departments/ Faculties/Departments will engage you provided by your eligibility. Recommended application forms will be forwarded to Directorate of Student Advisory and Counseling Services for information and record only.
- The Regional Directors/ Head of Departments/ Deans will maintain the attendance and performance record of the students and consolidated claims will be submitted to the Directorate of Student Advisory and Counseling Services at the end of each month.
- Your payments will be subject to fulfillment of codel formalities.
Students taking benefit from any other scheme can work under Earn to Learn Scheme.