Scheme Code SSF108:
This scheme deals the problems of the poor and needy students regarding their fee deposit in instalments. Under this scheme students will avail the facility of fee instalment .It will serve financial service to the students and their parents. It provides an opportunity to submit fee in easy instalments for the students who cannot submit their full fee. The instalments may be two or three to facilitate the student.
Poor and needy continuing students (2nd Semester onwards) of AIOU can apply for Fee Instalment Scheme.
Amount of Installments:
The student will deposit 1st installment immediately after approval of ASSF Regional Committee and will attach the proof of fee deposit (of 1st installment) along with the admission form and application. The time limit of 2nd installment will be 45 days and similarly same time period for 3rd installment failing which the result of the students may be blocked and he/she may not be eligible for further benefit of scholarship/fee remission/fee installment etc. Rs. 200/- will be added in each installment as service charges except his 1st installment which he will deposit during admission.
How to Apply:
- You can download the application and submit it along with prerequisite documents in your concerned Regional Offices.
- The Regional ASSF Committee will verify the contents i.e. particulars of students, income certificate, and academic performance of students etc and approve the application according to the availability of Funds.
- After the approval of the Regional Committee, the applicant will deposit the amount of 1st Installment of fee as determined by the committee and submit bank challan along with admission form to Regional Office.
- Regional Office will send the complete cases to Directorate of Student Advisory and Counseling Services for further processing.
- The amount of remaining Fee will be transferred from ASSF Account to AIOU Fee Income Account immediately after the approval of Vice Chancellor, through transfer entry by Treasurer Office.
- The student will submit remaining fee through Demand Draft in the favor of Treasurer AIOU. Copy thereof will be returned by Regional Office. The Regional Office will keep complete track and record of the installments received from the students and submit report of SAC at end of semester. In case of any default by the student it will reported to Examination Department to withhold the result of student.
- The students if desirous to obtain benefit of fee installment in the succeeding semester, the Regional Director will assure that his previous outstanding liability is clear.
- The Regional Committee will recommend the student for fee installments with the condition that the student has not been granted any fee remission from any other scheme.
The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from only one scheme in a semester except “Earn to Learn Scheme.”