Scheme Code SSF105:
The Final Year Project grant scheme is introduced with the special focus to motivate research projects and promotion of market oriented research by providing them financial grant. The Researcher will work on projects addressing different national issues/problems. This grant will be available to BS/BSc(Hons)/ M.Phil/ MS/Ph.D students.
AIOU students can apply for FYP provided by the following conditions:-
- The research will be carried out under the supervision of the respective department and the faculty.
- The students can be motivated to work on Special Research Projects of public benefits or market-oriented.
- Research will be property of the university
- Amount of grant will be determined by the Committee
- Research benefit to the Student University & National Level
- The grant will be utilized for given/approved purpose duly authorized by the committee.
How to Apply:
- You can download the form from below link and deposit your application form along with Project Proposal and Project Estimated Expenditure details to your concerned Department.
- The Head of Department will verify the case of Final Year Grant and forward the recommended application to Directorate of Student Advisory via Dean of concerned Faculty.
- After the approval of Competent Authority, Selected students will be issued cheques of their Final Year Grant by Treasurer Department.