Scheme Code SSF104:
Outreach scholarship scheme launched for remote areas uplifting with the special focus where the literacy rate is less than 50%. The scheme will help to reduce the dropout and will be a strong source to encourage the economically deprived areas population as the case may be. This scheme can also support specific programs in new regions. Under this scheme, scholarship will be provided to fresh and continuing students.
Both fresh and continuing students can apply for outreach scholarship.
Maximum Amount of scholarship:
- For Fresh Students-upto 50% of tuition fee for the semester
- For Continuing Students-50% to 100 % tuition fee for the semester.
Amount of scholarship will depend upon the availability of funds and the academic performance of student.
How to Apply:
- You can download the form from below link and deposit your full fee and apply for outreach scholarship by submitting scholarship form along with original challan form (student copy) and prerequisite documents to your concerned Regional Office in Admission Opening Months.
- The Regional ASSF Committee will verify the contents i.e. particulars of the students, income filtration, academic performance of student etc.
- The Region may ensure the residential status of the students as per CNIC or B-Form as the case may be. The students of other districts may not be entertained without cogent justification/reasons duly recorded after satisfaction by the respective Regional Director and decide whether he/she is eligible and then forward applications to Directorate of Student Advisory & Counseling Services. The decision would be made by the Regional ASSF Committee according to the availability of funds.
- After the approval of Competent Authority, list of students to whom scholarship is recommended will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Regional Campus/Centre.
- Selected students will be issued cheques of their scholarship amount by Treasurer Department.
- Regional Committee will strictly observe the eligibility criteria, allocated budget limit and budget proportion.
- The Regional Committee will recommend the student for outreach scholarship with the condition that the student has not been granted any fee remission from any other scheme.
- The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from one scheme only in the semester except “Earn to Learn” Scheme.