Scheme Code SSF107:
The scholarship for women scheme is introduced to encourage the women for further education which will ultimately impact the society in national character building. It was further highlighted that this scheme will serve as tools to curtail the dropout of the women’s.
Continuing female students (2nd Semester onwards) of AIOU can apply through this scheme.
Amount of Scholarship:
The amount of scholarship may be equivalent or 50% of the tution fee per semester as the case may be.
How to Apply:
- You can download the form from the below link, deposit your full fee and apply for women scholarship by submitting scholarship form along with original challan form (student copy) and prerequisite documents to your concerned Regional Offices.
- The Regional ASSF Committee will verify the contents i.e particulars of women, income filtration, academic performance of students etc. and forward applications to Directorate of Student Advisory & Counseling Services. The decision would be made by the Regional Committee according to the availability of funds.
- List of students to whom scholarship recommended will made available on the notice board of the Region.
- Selected students will be issued cheques of their scholarship amount by Treasurer Department.
- Regional ASSF Committee will strictly observe the eligibility criteria, allocated budget limit and budget proportion.
- The Regional Committee will recommend the student for scholarship for women with the condition that the student has not been granted any fee remission from any other scheme.
- The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from only one scheme in a semester except “Earn to Learn” Scheme.