The Directorate is working in following four units:
- Informing: Providing clear, accurate and unbiased information to the students for enhancement of educational qualifications.
- Advising: Helping individuals to evaluate their needs as well as the available options by offering suggestions based on knowledge and experience.
- Counseling: Working with individuals in a non-directive way to help them explore and assess their needs and the available options.
- Coaching: Structuring learning experiences for individuals to gain new skills and knowledge.
- Advocacy: Taking action on behalf of and with the agreement of individuals.
- Problems Solving: Trying to find out solutions to the students’ problems.
- Feedback to System: Alerting organization to tackle with problems experienced by students, which require changes in the system.
- Students Co-Curricular Activities: Coordinating Students Extra-curricular Activities in the Regions and main campus.
- Other Activities: Attestation of Scholarship Forms on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor received from other educational institutions including government/semi-government/NGOs.